fredag 30. januar 2009

On my way to Namsos

I just came home to my parents house after a long day traveling from Copenhagen. Copenhagen airport was such a chaos this morning. Travelers weren't able to check their luggage at the baggage drop due to some difficulties with the luggage belts. Everything had to be arranged in a very old fashioned way. All travelers had to bring their luggage outside and but it into the small luggage wagons they have at airports. The staff tried to arrange the luggage so that all the bags would reach its final destination. That never happened in my case of course! So for a while there my suitcase (with quite a few 7"es) and my beloved guitar were out in the cold world alone. A few hours ago they finally called me and told me that my treasures is in safe keeping in Namsos and they will bring them to me first thing in the morning. Nice!

Ingen kommentarer: