tirsdag 9. desember 2008

"I'll be home for Christmas" 2008!


One week left in wonderful New York before going home to Namsos, Norway, for Christmas! In Namsos I'll do my annual Stina Stjern "I'll be home for Christmas" concert with local musicians and friends. It will take place at Kulturhuset in Namsos, Saturday December 20th at 7 pm. A special guest will show up this year though! My danish friend Kasper Kaae/Cody, who I recorded the Christmas songs with, will join us on stage. He will also play his own show at Cyberland on the official "I'll be home for Christmas" nachspiel. I hope a lot of old familiar faces will show up at both concerts. The local newspaper, Namdalsavisa, wrote this about the Christmas Card release and both concerts today! And yeah, I made the poster myself...

Ingen kommentarer: